Latest News
Loading...
Friday, August 9, 2013

Initial D: Final Stage!?!?!?!



All good things must come to an end.  One of the most beloved cult anime/manga series will be ending soon.  It seems like yesterday that I was posting about Initial D: Fifth Stage, and now the final curtain call.  The manga is available at various sites on the net, if you haven't already I highly suggest you read it.

I've been reading the manga and they've been hinting that it will be ending soon.  A bad omen appeared in one of the chapters which had me shook, but I did not think anything of it, until now.  These innuendos have foreshadowed different possibilities of ending the series.  Being a car fanatic this has me at the edge of my seat.  Don't worry, they will be releasing Final Stage anime some time in the future.  My guess is it will be in animated movie format like Third Stage, but who knows, maybe they will stretch it out across multiple episodes.

Sayonara Initial D, domo arigato goziamasu.

1 comments:

  1. I watched the first Initial D movie (with english subtitles, of course, haha). Have there been any movie sequels? I quite liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 test All Right Reserved
Designed by CBTblogger