Latest News
Loading...
Thursday, August 8, 2013

Look! Over There!

Wanna see some of the neat-o things I've seen recently? I guess this is the internet version of Show 'N' Tell!! Let me share some great little blog posts and articles I found in my internet travels of late. In no particular order:

Look! 

Robots!! Not just super-cool old robots to add some charm to your home, but RECYCLED parts robots!!




If It's Hip, It's Here found them and wrote a neat little post totally worth visiting!!


Look!

Pray tell, are you a fan of anti-heroes just like me? 
Check out these Chucks!

BrBa: Walter White aka Heisenberg

Parks and Rec: Ron F* Swanson


TWD: Daryl Dixon

More of these on display at ...dun dun dun.. If It's Hip, It's HereAnother great blog post! You should visit it! See more shoes and info on where to get your hands on them.


Look!

It's a neat little article about gender flipping from The Atlantic. Nothin' fancy. Just caught my eye and found it a neat read. 

See full article at The Atlantic


Look!

Neil Gaiman says the Twelfth Doctor role (Doctor Who) was initially offered to a black actor!! BUT HE TURNED IT DOWN. I enjoyed the article about it from Geek-O-System. I would have loved a black brit Doctor! I'm still very happy about Peter Capaldi, of course, but I'm really excited by the idea that he was the second pick.

GeekOSytem offers a great story and theories here.


Look!

I found a list on The Mary Sue covering the top ten anime to watch! I've been wanting just such a list and was pleased to find it. If you are an anime novice, like myself, wishing to dip the toes in further, check out this list!


If I might add my own two cents, I LOVED "Fruits Basket" and "Azumanga Daioh". Like, ridiculously loved them.


TTFN!
Heather
The Incredible Dork

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 test All Right Reserved
Designed by CBTblogger