Latest News
Loading...
Monday, July 29, 2013

Mass Effect + Style

Mass Effect... love this poster; wish I could give credit. 


Mass Effect fans rejoice!! No longer limited to the average fan t-shirt, you can now have some stylish clothing items to add to your wardrobe and geek out at the same time! AW YEAH!!

Remember the faaaantastic C-3PO and R2-D2 bathing suits floating around the internetz? The same people who brought us those, Black Milk, have now announced that a Mass Effect line will be debuting mid-August!!

They posted this little sneak-peek pic on their blog:



And this little sneak-peek from on their video podcast (if you click to the 3:00 minute mark you can catch the full announcement details):


I'm so fancy. I used a pic straight from my phone.

Ladies, (and gents shopping for their ladies), if you have not yet explored the magic of Black Milk, get on it!! Visit the Star Wars and Middle Earth sections. AAHHHHH!!!! *flails* I luuuurrrve the leggings. No matter your shape or size, trust me, the leggings can be done. Perhaps I'll make a how-to-pull-off-leggings post next. The swimsuits- OMG. *dies* I love the dresses, too, but I am afraid that I'm not one of the lucky ones to fall into the "dainty" category that can pull off those figure-huggers. Anywhoo....

For the guys, I found this uber-cool leather jacket on ebay!! Seriously, it's awesome.


There are a variety of sellers, but take care to select the ACTUAL leather ones. There are a few faux leather ones there, and really, faux leather for something like this is just not good enough. I'm all about the champagne living on a beer budget, but there are just some things you can't skimp on. As soon as faux leather gets wet, it smells funny; and it just doesn't look as GOOD. The faux leather ones are also a bit shiny, which means they are only good enough for actual cosplay versus wanting to wear your geek stuff stylishly for everyday. Just pop in "Mass Effect Leather Jacket" into the ebay search bar, and voila!!

Have fun, my pretties!! And, errr, toughies...

I'll Get You Next Time, Gadget!
Heather

PS- Here's another one that's just been announced from the Mass Effect range:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 test All Right Reserved
Designed by CBTblogger